Friday, July 27, 2007

Hit Those Waves Hard!!!!!

Me and a group of my friends hit the Rockaways on beach 6th street with 7 jet skis we all drop in at oceanside pack up r supplies and head to the bridge!!! Then when we get there we set up are beach. Then we all looked at each other like who is going to run for the jet ski first. Who ever of the group gets to the 7 jet skies hopes on and we start heading out to the ocean for the big waves. We hit them hard. I stand up on my jet ski to hit the big waves the u turn around to keep getting more!!! I love when there is a storm coming u get the biggest waves it's a thrill feeling like ur going to fall off.. Then when u do fall off u swim so fast because u don't want a shark to get u
get right back on to do it all over again hit those waves hard make sure u got good control so u don't slip off. Then we head back to r beach so 7 other people can get a turn that my day at the beach I love it fun in the sun!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

Hello
I'm in search of a program suggestions.
It could be on no matter Windows or Mac.
I'm searching for a program that rips DVD's to an ISO BUT makes you to compress that ISO once you rip. I.E I don't demand 4.5gb+ document sizes. I'd like to control what is added or at any rate the quality therefore I will bring down the measurement of the documents.
I have RipIt but the compress feature on that only makes a compression of the film. The DVD ISO still comes in at 4.5gb or more higher.
I'm placing my entire DVD line onto Plex however this will not be available with the measurement of ISO's - more manage of file dimension, or at least a comressed size, is what\that I seek!
Any advice will be appreciated, just like [url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/iso-maker/]iso creator[/url], but must be free.
Thanks.